Technology / IT
Essentially all businesses must have access to technology. It is often required to simply conduct business, from basic office processes to eCommerce.
MVC is sensitive to the fact that technology expenditures typically represent a significant capital investment, and we strongly connect them with the strategic planning, procurement, budgeting and fiscal control aspects of a business. MVC can assist organizations of practically any size with technology and IT (Information Technology) acquisitions, from equipment specifications which are the result of needs analyses, to project management for the installation of conference and presentation facilities:
- Computer & Related Peripheral Specifications
- Presentation Equipment & Traditional A/V Technology
- Systems Implementation (Hardware or Software)
- Networking/Internet Connectivity
- Design & Installation of Presentation Facilities/Conference Rooms
- Strong Acquisitions Control (Articulated Bidding & Vendor Support Agreements Tied to Purchasing & Inventory Functions)
- Training for Employees on Using Specialized A/V Equipment & Presentation Systems
Since MVC tailors its services to a client's specific needs, areas of focus and their solutions can be endlessly varied. A few of our core service areas are represented above, but this is certainly not an exhaustive list.
Don't see your specific topic or area mentioned? Please contact us for a confidential discussion of your needs.