Rapid Response, Tailored Support
MVC understands that clients may experience periods when almost on-demand, prompt support is needed to assure their projects meet their goals, or to assure timeliness when action steps or changes cannot wait. MVC offers flexible support programs for convenient and timely access to company services for more long-term needs, such as multi-stage projects, complex implementation phases, or virtually any on-going need.
Our programs provide quick-step response, bypassing business hours "in the pipeline" schedules, and can thus help reduce or eliminate costly delays for time-sensitive projects. The convenenient cyclic billing regularizes the process so that support is always available. Please contact MVC today to discuss how our support programs can help your enterprise.
MVC Client Gold
The Client Gold Program is limited to a stable but small number of seats, and can serve any MVC client, regardless of physical location. Example details common in this type of plan include:
- First response call within 4 business hours or less after client contacts MVC.
- Guaranteed phone contact with an MVC consultant familiar with your project (support is not deferred to on-line chat or similar services).
- 200 minutes of on-task support time are included each month.
- Depending on the nature of the issue or problem, immediate resolution will be sought. If this is not possible, case will be pre-emptively scheduled for priority treatment the following business morning.
MVC Client Gold Preferred
The Client Gold Preferred Program is limited to only a few seats, and is exclusive to clients located in the Lubbock, Texas geographic area (the Rio Rancho/North Albuquerque, New Mexico area has some limited availability, and services for the Denver, Colorado metro area are under development). Example details common in this type of plan include:
- First response call within 2 clock hours or less after client contacts MVC, anytime between 6:00AM CST through 12:00 midnight CST, 7 days a week (excluding major holidays).
- Guaranteed phone contact with the MVC consultant most familiar with your project, or with an MVC executive (support is not deferred to on-line chat or similar services).
- 250 minutes of on-task support time are included each month.
- Depending on the nature of the issue or problem, immediate resolution will be sought, and may include MVC staff assisting the client on-site at their location if required. If this option is not possible, case will be pre-emptively scheduled for priority treatment the following day (including weekends).
- Custom support options are available, and can include a variety of additional services: exclusively devoted consultants or development teams; intersite travel; on-site custodianship of projects; and similar targeted strategies.
(Please note that there may be periods of intense project activity which preclude MVC from extending additional client support programs. During these instances, if any, MVC will work with our clients to every extent possible to assure that their needs are met.)
Since MVC tailors its services to a client's specific needs, areas of focus and their solutions can be endlessly varied. A few of our core service areas are represented above, but this is certainly not an exhaustive list.
Don't see your specific topic or area mentioned? Please contact us for a confidential discussion of your needs.